The Motivations Quotes to Build a Bright Future

    Atrocities

    Every generation



    "Every generation witnesses atrocities. People in power try to fulfill prophecy."

    Motivation

    Know when you



    "Know when your space is too small for you...and you have to birthed to the next level!"

    Nothing Controls You

    Don t allow your pas



    "Don't allow your past or present condition to control you. It's just a process that you're going through to get you to the next level."

    Confront

    You cannot chang



    "You cannot change what you will not confront."

    Encourage Others

    My goal is to be a contrib
    "My goal is to be a contributor and to encourage others as they realize their dreams."

    I Am a Believer

    I am a believer,
    "I am a believer, I am believer that we shape and create the life that we choose, and I believe that the tool that we have to do that, is our mind"

    Overwhelming

    My schedule is too
    "My schedule is too overwhelmingly full to think about the future."

    Passion

    My passion is to create
    "My passion is to create a better society for our future citizens."

    Potential

    There is so much potential
    "There is so much potential out there in young people and they aren't getting the right information or being encouraged in the right ways. This is our duty as a society."

    Path Finder

    I consider myself a pathfinder
    "I consider myself a pathfinder. I have been excavating the jungle and making the road for others to walk. I like to be the first in everything I do"

    Technology

    Play on the frontiers of technology
    "Play on the frontiers of technology. Be ahead of the tomorrows."

    Win or Lose

    quote
    "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose."

    Difficult to Look Further

    quote
    "It is always wise to look ahead, but difficult to look further than you can see."

    Best Thing About Future

    quote
    "The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time."

    Live for Today

    quote
    "Never forget yesterday, but always live for today, because you never know what tomorrow can bring, or what it can take away."

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »